• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lawn mower repair?

New posts

Uncle Porkchop

Beach Comber
Hoping to find someone/place that can fix my lawn mower. We're talking standard push mower, Briggs & Stratton engine, nothing too complicated hopefully. As much as I wish I could figure it out, I'm pretty sure I'd end up with a pile of parts and no working mower by the time I was finished. Any recommendations?
 
Just what I needed!

Just to follow up.... Thank you Ron for picking my lawnmower up from my house, fixing it for a VERY good price and returning it the next day. Great service!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top