• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lawn Service

New posts

shandranet

Beach Comber
Can anyone recommend a service to come out and mow our lawn and do some maintenance? The bigger services, I have called repeatedly, can't return the initial phone call. We are getting the run around from people we can actually get in contact with.
Please help,
Overgrown Lawn Anonymous
 
Triple x Maintenance

Triple X Maintenance, LLC can help. I do just about anything when it comes to fixing up the home. You can give me a call at 850-399-0102, or e-mail me at triplexmaintenance@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.


Can anyone recommend a service to come out and mow our lawn and do some maintenance? The bigger services, I have called repeatedly, can't return the initial phone call. We are getting the run around from people we can actually get in contact with.
Please help,
Overgrown Lawn Anonymous
 
Seriously, Triple X Maintenance, Like XXX Maintenance? Is that a joke? Like, "Oh My, my lawn needs to be trimmed, so I'll call triple XXX to help me trim it?" That cracks me up!:floor:
 
for some reason..i think he caters to single ladies... Probably has a pool cleaning service and also does plumbing

Maam, do you need your pipes checked as well?
 
Triple x maintenance, not xxx

First of all, NO, it is not a joke. The name of the business is TRIPLE X MAINTENANCE not XXX MAINTENANCE. I just dont see how people can be so imature and rude. I am a hard working person trying to make a living and support my wife and kids (which by the way, i have 3 girls hince the triple X, girls are the X chromosone.) Its a science thing, Do ya get it now???
 
The people at Barefoot Lawn Care are awesome.
 
I mow several lawns in Santa Rosa Beach. I don't own a business but rather just do this on the side for extra weekend cash for family fun stuff. I'm reliable and resonable with several references. You can e-mail me if you are interested in setting up a time to meet.
simmons_arch@hotmail.com - Thanks
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top