• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

lead me in the right direction......

New posts

seagrovelover

little sugar
Ok fellow sowallers I need some help. To make a long story short, I need to find some place that does "nightly rentals" in sowal. We have a house booked for the week of July 21-28 but want to be down a couple days early, do any of the rentals do nightly in the summer??? any info you can give me would be super..................we need to get away for longer than seven nights!!!!;-)



THANK YOU !!!!:wub: Kelly
 
Ok fellow sowallers I need some help. To make a long story short, I need to find some place that does "nightly rentals" in sowal. We have a house booked for the week of July 21-28 but want to be down a couple days early, do any of the rentals do nightly in the summer??? any info you can give me would be super..................we need to get away for longer than seven nights!!!!;-)



THANK YOU !!!!:wub: Kelly

Seagrove Villas will still be open at that point. They do nightly.

Are you renting from an agent? If so, just call the agency, tell them your dilemma and I would imagine they would work something out.
 
Inn at Seacrest Beach and Village of South Walton have nightly rentals, particularly with their one room suites.
 
Thank you all very much !
I checked out the Inn at Seacrest beach, contacted a few owners there...and I'm looking into Gulf place now. We need July 19 and 20 for four of us (two adults and two kids) I knew somebody would help me !:clap:

Thanks again for the quick response:wub:
 
Seagrove Villas will still be open at that point. They do nightly.

Are you renting from an agent? If so, just call the agency, tell them your dilemma and I would imagine they would work something out.

I called the Villas the other day. They are booked the whole month of July. Just FYI.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top