sunspotbaby SoWal Insider Jan 26, 2009 #961 I always have to check out Romeo's posts which led me back to BobbyJ's post.... :funn: These people may have friends.
I always have to check out Romeo's posts which led me back to BobbyJ's post.... :funn: These people may have friends.
30A Skunkape Skunky Jan 29, 2009 #962 I read in the latest DFunk Herald legal notices that some property issues regarding BMB are on the agenda at the next BCC meeting. Will the beach issue be raised at that time? It is written in legaleze, so pardon my ignorance.
I read in the latest DFunk Herald legal notices that some property issues regarding BMB are on the agenda at the next BCC meeting. Will the beach issue be raised at that time? It is written in legaleze, so pardon my ignorance.
B bob1 Beach Fanatic Sep 2, 2019 #963 Interesting thread. Customary Use has been going on for awhile.