• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lee's Famous Chicken

New posts

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
I see that Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken is opening soon in Redfish Village. Has anyone ever tried them?
 
Looks like a piano cafe is opening next to them as well.
 
Will was a 9 lb. 3 oz. baby, due partly to the fact that I had a craving for Lee's chicken biscuits when I was pregnant. Bdarg and I would have them for dinner once or twice a week.:wub:
 
Actually, I remember them now from when I lived in Ft Wayne. Not too bad. Looks like they are opening soon. Save me the trip to KFC I guess.
 
don't get too excited. lee's is a fast food chicken place ala kfc or popeye's. i guess it is famous because there are many of them up in ohio!! :roll:
 
Hmmm... :scratch:Fast food on 30A. What is the world coming to?
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top