• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Let Chef Ed do the cooking for you

New posts

chefed

Beach Lover
Are you having a little get together, a special event, friends visiting, or a romantic dinner for two? Enjoy the benefits of my 25 years of culinary excellence in the comfort of your own home. Whether you are serving two or two hundred, I will prepare each dish with the amazing flavors and level of care that I am famous for. I bring together fresh, local ingredients to create unforgetable dishes.

From planning the menu through serving and cleanup, I will take care of everything, leaving you the time to relax and enjoy great food and wonderful company.
Call me to reserve your next private dinner or event. 850-267-2262 or 205-613-8289
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top