• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Let me know what you think!

New posts

JoshMclean

Beach Fanatic
This is a virutal tour I made of Destin a while back. RealEstateShows.com/74909
Take a look at it and let me know what you think. If you have any pictures and want me to put a virtual tour together let me know. I will try to make one for you.
 
Josh,

I like it....unlike many people on this board - I frequent the Destin Harbor area - I love walking the docks looking at the boats etc. just the whole vibe of the area - but then I am a boater so put me near boats and I am a happy camper.

Thanks for sharing.
 
Josh,

I like it....unlike many people on this board - I frequent the Destin Harbor area - I love walking the docks looking at the boats etc. just the whole vibe of the area - but then I am a boater so put me near boats and I am a happy camper.

Thanks for sharing.

I love the area too, for those same reasons. :clap_1:
 
I love the area too, for those same reasons. :clap_1:

JR, do you prefer Destin over South Walton? How often do you get to visit? Destin is just to crowded for me, I for sure prefer the laid back feeling of SoWal.
 
JR, do you prefer Destin over South Walton? How often do you get to visit? Destin is just to crowded for me, I for sure prefer the laid back feeling of SoWal.
I don't prefer one over the other, I love them both for different reasons. :clap_1:

I know Destin, and the whole area for that matter, has changed so much. I remember Destin as a fairly quiet fishing area with just the bridges and jetties; and I remember the Seagrove area with only a handful of privately owned cottages & not much else. So, compared to those days, it's ALL so much busier.
 
Can you handle the truth? :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top