• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Let's see your best deal

New posts

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Come on realtors and owners. I hear there are deals to good to pass up. Post them here - house, dirt, condo whatever you got. :D I might just buy!
 
Are you interested in a specific area, 30-A, east end west end, etc., Pt. Washington? And yes there are great deals our there!

Francesca
The Beach Group
850-376-4660
 
Hello starsister! I'd also like to see some deals - whatever you got that you think is really good.
 
Come on realtors and owners. I hear there are deals to good to pass up. Post them here - house, dirt, condo whatever you got. :D I might just buy!

Here are a few of my picks if you check out the blog. I think 3 more of the picks through the blog have gone under contract. I really like that VMU lot in Grayton for $69,000 or the 4-5 bedroom home south of 30a for $349,000. Blog attached. Just click on property description to see more once on.

http://www.sowalhomes.com/blog/
 
Are most bank owned property in MLS?

Most are, but there are a few banks that work directly with large investors. And those purchases are mainly entire developments that went under. Are you interested in sowal property?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top