• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Let's see your stuff

New posts
Seriously...I think. (Now are y'all laughing at me or just near me?)
​
 
p.s. The painting was sitting crooked when I took the picture of it--the ocean is not really going downhill to the right. :lol:[/quote]

I loved the one of Smudge so much I added to "My Pictures" pile; Hope I'm not violating copyrights by looking at it for free; It's REMARKABLE and lovely.
On this one above; Is that political commentary requiring a move to another forum? :confused:
 
I loved the one of Smudge so much I added to "My Pictures" pile; Hope I'm not violating copyrights by looking at it for free; It's REMARKABLE and lovely.
On this one above; Is that political commentary requiring a move to another forum? :confused:

Thank you---that's very sweet of you, and I'm flattered!

Not at all a problem for me. Like I said, that's just one of the studies I did for the painting, anyway. I forgot to take a picture of the one I gave mom--if I get over being lazy I'll walk next door and do it someday. But it's basically the same, but with the table, lamp and window that you see in my 'tar picture. I was learning to do lights on black fur--I had to paint him blue first and then add the black. I also tried a study with gold lights under his black fur. The finished one was a combination of blue and gold. I told my boss (who taught me these tricks) that I kind of liked the blue and gold before I added the black--it was a cool-looking abstract cat.
 
Another Watercolor experiment. (Guess where I want to be?)
05-19-08_1616-1.jpg


p.s. The painting was sitting crooked when I took the picture of it--the ocean is not really going downhill to the right. :lol:

sunset3.jpg


:clap:...look what I found today! Too cool!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top