Seagrove Lover
Beach Lover
Yes shelly I suspect we will look at most things on opposing sides. Is that ok?



Yes shelly I suspect we will look at most things on opposing sides. Is that ok?![]()

THIS IS TO ALL, i have been following all of the threads posted...
I have written many letters. First, a developer's proposal goes to the Planning Department. To express your concerns, contact:THIS IS TO ALL, i have been following all of the threads posted, you are all spending your energy to stop a building, something at some time will probably be put there. Have you thought of spending your energy and tax dollars to contact all the commissioners, and ask for your walton county taxes to protect what you do not wish for???? or is this just a case of being bored, and now hey there is something for us to rally and fight, just a thought?
![]()
There is the word FIGHT, what are you FIGHTING for, complete preservation or no more buildings.
![]()