• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lin's Asian Cuisine

New posts
Friends of mine went last week and loved it. They went for lunch and said great prices too.

I finally made it there on Saturday for lunch. I had the sesame chicken, which is sometimes a rather bland and tasteless dish. This was excellent. The place equals Dynasty of Destin atop our local Chinese restaurant hierarchy, IMO. I'll go back soon for dinner. Gotta have some of the crispy duck.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top