• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Liquor store

New posts

JB

Beach Fanatic
Does anyone know the closest liquor store to the Publix at Inlet Beach?

Thanks!
 
There is now a liquor store beside Publix. At least there is a sign. I haven't been close enough to see if they are open yet, just driving by.
 
I'm pretty sure it's open. The name is something like "Kwikker Liquor" (that's their spelling), as in "Candy is dandy but liquor is..." :biggrin:
 
SJ,

"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker"

Or at least that's the way I always heard it.
.
.
.
.
.
.And I am old, so I am right!!:floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top