• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Listings in Lake Place?

New posts

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
It's really difficult to find listings in a specific neighborhood. If anyone is familiar with Gulf Place and could provide MLS# or links to houses in Gulf Place, I'd be most grateful!
 
I am a Realtor who has lived in Lake Place for the past 4 years. There are several properties actively for sale in the neighborhood and I know of a few others that are not currently listed but could be for sale. Below is a link to the three homes currently listed as well as to my listing that is currently under contract with contingencies:

http://ecarmls.com/EmeraldReports/listings.asp?ID=7412763717

I'm curious, how did you find out about Lake Place? It's one of the best kept secrets on 30A!

Thank you,
 
Valuation Education

I perused thru those listing, very nice all, my Q is MLS 476957, it's price jumps out to me and I could use some valuation education. :idontno:

First off, hasn't there been a level to downward movement in area home prices since Jan 2007. In the past 5 years did that home really double in value. Was that home undervalued at the time of last sale. If I could understand how homes were, and for that matter are valued today in So Wal I will most likely make a decision when to re-start our look for a second home. Each time I take that look, I get a different aspect on what is true value. As an FYI, Personal Opinion, no way no how did any home ever double in value in 3 years, and stick. Ok, maybe if gold was descovered on the property.
 
Re: Valuation Education

I perused thru those listing, very nice all, my Q is MLS 476957, it's price jumps out to me and I could use some valuation education. :idontno:

First off, hasn't there been a level to downward movement in area home prices since Jan 2007. In the past 5 years did that home really double in value. Was that home undervalued at the time of last sale. If I could understand how homes were, and for that matter are valued today in So Wal I will most likely make a decision when to re-start our look for a second home. Each time I take that look, I get a different aspect on what is true value. As an FYI, Personal Opinion, no way no how did any home ever double in value in 3 years, and stick. Ok, maybe if gold was descovered on the property.

I am not the listing agent on that home so can't speak with too much specific information. However, I do know that the owners have put quite a bit of work in the property since they purchased the property 5 years ago.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top