• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live! from Amore' Pizzeria

New posts

Kurt

Admin
There's no better place on a Spring night in SoWal than on the upper deck of this fabulous pizza joint extraodinaire in Gulf place. Cold friends, great beer and hot pizza!

Oops - I meant great friends and COLD beer. They even have a big stack of SoWal stickers! Thanks to Olive and Amory for creating such a special place where every pie is served with L-O-V-E and a big smile! There is not one thing on the menu that has escaped my appetite. It's all good people!

http://amore-pizzeria.com

Do a search - so many people on this forum recommend you go there and stuff yourself. 850.267.2202

IMG_3848.jpg


IMG_3819.jpg
 
sure wish I could have been there tonight...but boxes were calling my name...:lol:

I am craving an Amore' pizza, gotta get there soon....
 
Yum...I wish they delivered to NE GA...
 
MMMMMMmmmm, one of my favorite places. It is a wonderful place to sit on a nice summer evening....think I need to go there this weekend!
 
I love Amor? as well! Was there recently and ate both a pizza AND a panini :blush: I agree 100%, you can't order wrong there - it's all amazing! Here is the post I wrote about Amor? on my blog - Amor?.
 
We were live at Amore- and it was good!

As Kurt said, do a search on SoWal.com- I think it is a SoWaller favorite since the day it opened!:biggrin:
 
Totally and completely agree. :D

We were there today and had lunch with some wonderful SoWal friends and as always, food and service were excellent. :clap:

The lunch special is one of the best bargains in the area.
 
Last edited:
I will give it a try for sure! Really happy for good locally owned pizza places- Never cared for the big, goopy chain style pies.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top