• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live! from Fabrice

New posts
I had the Croque Madame, same as last week.

SJ and I spent 4-1/2 hours there one day recently. Of course, we were working.

They are going to have to start charging us all by the hour instead of by the meal.:biggrin:
 
They actually closed up around us, but only after making sure we had all that we needed.

4.5 hour lunches are new for me, but I am very accustomed to 4-5 hour breakfasts at Hibiscus. Actually, Kurt and I spent 3hours at Hibiscus for breakfast, prior to going to Fabrice for the working lunch.
 
They actually closed up around us, but only after making sure we had all that we needed.

4.5 hour lunches are new for me, but I am very accustomed to 4-5 hour breakfasts at Hibiscus. Actually, Kurt and I spent 3hours at Hibiscus for breakfast, prior to going to Fabrice for the working lunch.

Good priorities!!
 
We love Fabrice - both of them!

From our February visit (we braved a monsoon to lunch at Fabrice on 30A):

2303202656_709110ffbe_o.jpg

Part of the dessert case

2303202764_618684ba35_o.jpg

Another part of the dessert case

2302405495_cb247d8038_o.jpg

Tuna Salad

Almost as yummy as the tuna burger!
 
Thanks SJ and Thanks Nancy! Rep for you for the pics.

SJ don't you have Fabrice pics posted somewhere?
 
They are posted somewhere on another Fabrice thread, and also in my photo album. Feel free to search and re-post here.
 
I really enjoyed the cookie monster sandwich. I would stop by more but I usually pass by too early or too late. I will make a deliberate effort this week, and I'll bring my newspaper to hide behind.

They also have the cutest little aluminum foil plates that would work great for the conspiracy nut who needs a Yamika.

:clap::lol::floor: you guys are cracking me UP. thanks.:wave:

They actually closed up around us, but only after making sure we had all that we needed.

4.5 hour lunches are new for me, but I am very accustomed to 4-5 hour breakfasts at Hibiscus. Actually, Kurt and I spent 3hours at Hibiscus for breakfast, prior to going to Fabrice for the working lunch.

you guys are spoiled absolutely rotten! almost as much as me.... :biggrin:
 
I'm so addicted to their Nicoise Salad. Everything else always looks so good, but I can't pass up a chance to have the salad. I'm just going to have to start going two days in a row so I can try something different. Whatever that sandwich was that Kurt had looked yummy! Anyone know what it was?

I do have one complaint, though. They need more desserts without nuts! :blush:

:breakcomp::cuss::cuss::breakcomp: I better get something better than embalmed roast beef on sunbeam toilet paper white bread tonight madam moderator:bang::bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top