• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local acting classes?

New posts

oceanheart

Beach Crab
I live in Destin and think it would be fun to enroll in acting classes (tho it's been yeeeeeears since I've 'trod the stage"). I'd rather not go to FWB just because I'm a sissy when it comes to battling traffic :roll:

I know Seaside Rep is a wonderful local theatre, but I didn't see anything on their website about lessons. I'm a librarian at OWC, but they seem to offer only courses and I'm looking for something a little less structured...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Marni
 
Looks like you had the inspired idea of checking here first. Hopefully you'll hear from those good folks at Seaside Rep soon. Meanwhile, :welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top