• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local artist needed

New posts

StephBee

Beach Crab
I'm looking for someone who would be willing to donate their services. I work at a clinic that provides rehabilitation services to primarily low income children. We need to find someone to paint a wall mural, floor to ceiling, 5 feet wide, of a coral reef. I would pay for supplies. If interested, please call or text 949-274-1785. Thank you!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top