• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local AVON Rep

New posts
I everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I would be happy to be your AVON Lady. :wave:

It's not the same old stuff your grandmother used!

We offer skin care, make up and fragrance but did you know we also do jewelry, clothes, shoes, men's items, children's items, housewares, seasonal's and much more?

You can call me for a brochure or shop online with the option of rep delivery or direct delivery. If you choose direct delivery be sure to use the code FSANY for free shipping.

htttp://www.youravon.com/stephaniemanning
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top