• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local babysitter with open availability

New posts

kimclaw

Beach Comber
Hi, my name is Kimberly Clauson and I am offering my babysitting services to those interested. I have been a teacher for over 6 years and I have taught a variety of subjects including art, English, Montessori, and preschool. I am also fluent in Spanish. I can provide my resume with references to those who inquire to this post or to those who email me. My email is kimclaw@gmail.com and my phone number is 850-420-3069. Thanks!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top