• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Local Bands

New posts
For rental:
Elegant Tents & Events in Freeport
800-328-0381
www.eleganttentsfl.com

Sherry is my contact there.

They are the nearest and have the lowest delivery fee. I also think they are the only company who will set up tents on the beach, but I could be mistaken.
 
If you are looking for versatile female singer I am experienced with wedding receptions and such. Just moved here from Key West. Hubby lived here in mid nineties, and finally dragged us back

Good luck on the big day either way !
:welcome: RS and good luck! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top