Coastal 30A
Beach Crab
Hello 30A vacation home owners,
My name is Kendall Bennett and I am a college student who owns a small beach chairs and bonfire company. I have lived on 30A for 18 years now. I love meeting other locals and providing my services to them.
I have the best pricing and service.
Beach chairs:
- 1 set (two chairs and an umbrella)
Per day: $40
Per week: $150
Bonfire:
Regular bonfire:
-Includes 8 chairs, fire pit, wood, tiki torches and a personal bonfire attendant:
$350
Deluxe:
-Includes what the regular bonfire does plus s'mores, a tablecloth, a cooler and ice.
$450
Contact me at:
(850) 797-5077
Beach Chair Rentals 30A – Beach Chairs and Bonfires Seagrove Beach Florida
Just so you know I do not set up "ghost chairs".
My name is Kendall Bennett and I am a college student who owns a small beach chairs and bonfire company. I have lived on 30A for 18 years now. I love meeting other locals and providing my services to them.
I have the best pricing and service.
Beach chairs:
- 1 set (two chairs and an umbrella)
Per day: $40
Per week: $150
Bonfire:
Regular bonfire:
-Includes 8 chairs, fire pit, wood, tiki torches and a personal bonfire attendant:
$350
Deluxe:
-Includes what the regular bonfire does plus s'mores, a tablecloth, a cooler and ice.
$450
Contact me at:
(850) 797-5077
Beach Chair Rentals 30A – Beach Chairs and Bonfires Seagrove Beach Florida
Just so you know I do not set up "ghost chairs".