• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local beers?

New posts
I had a beer with two of the guys from Emerald Coast Beer Co and they may build a brewery on 98/30-A or in Birmingham. They live in Birmingham and Seaside good guys. I think your right about exploiting the name, but a great name for a beer with the name of the best places on earth to live and now you can hold up a beer and say I live there. Hell the beer is like a big marketing machine for us (emerald coast). I say good luck to them!
 
Hey, Jodi, there's a cease and desist on Panama City Boat Rentals, Seaside Liquors, and Emerald Coast Cleaners as well. What a moron!
I smell a troll. If you havent noticed all Seaside merchandise with that little copyrighted symbol next to the logo...... means the logo is copyrighted. Not the name .....But since they are part time (?) residents of Seaside I am sure that Daryl gave them the OK to use it.

EDIT: oops..... the logo is a Registered trademark.
 
Last edited:
The Cove is the area East of Downtown Panama City. Uncle Ernie's is located in Historic St. Andrew's.

Thanks for clarifying. I get a little mixed up sometimes, directionally and spatially challenged as I am ;-)
 
30A Pale Ale -

Yes I have heard of it. I am selling it in to local accounts in the area. It is now available at the TGifridays in Destin and soon to be in Hurricane Oyster bar -Picolo's Red Bar next week and soon to be at Shades at the Loop- Modica Market- Seaside Lager will be available at Modica and Pickles Snack Shack.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top