• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local CNN Hero Poll

New posts

mermaid arts

Beach Lover
LOCAL CNN HERO NEEDS YOUR VOTE!
OK guys.... It is time to vote for Aaron, my CNN Hero son, in this weeks CNN Hero poll!
Here's the scoop.....
CNN is conducting an on-line poll to select the viewer's favorite CNN Hero from this years series of heroes. Each week viewers will be able to vote in one of six different categories, with the winner in each category going to a second vote. The viewer nominated Hero from the second vote will be awarded $25,000 towards their cause and will be honored at a live global telecast in December with Anderson Cooper.
This week is Aaron's week.... PLEASE VOTE FOR MY BABY (Oops, I mean my grown son)!!!!

PLEASE go on-line and vote and then share, share, share!

You can cast your vote at www.cnn.com/hero

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!
 
LOCAL CNN HERO NEEDS YOUR VOTE!
OK guys.... It is time to vote for Aaron, my CNN Hero son, in this weeks CNN Hero poll!
Here's the scoop.....
CNN is conducting an on-line poll to select the viewer's favorite CNN Hero from this years series of heroes. Each week viewers will be able to vote in one of six different categories, with the winner in each category going to a second vote. The viewer nominated Hero from the second vote will be awarded $25,000 towards their cause and will be honored at a live global telecast in December with Anderson Cooper.
This week is Aaron's week.... PLEASE VOTE FOR MY BABY (Oops, I mean my grown son)!!!!

PLEASE go on-line and vote and then share, share, share!

You can cast your vote at www.cnn.com/hero

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!


I voted....He is still your baby!! :wave:​
 
I read the online profiles of the heroes -- such good work they're all doing. And I voted for your son.
 
Wow, what a handsome and kind young man. What a cause. imagine how much better those babies sleep at night and well, just how much better they must feel without those worms. :eek: :wub: I voted and I'm sending this out on my email list too. Thanks for sharing. I would be damn proud if that was my son too lady.:bow: Another mother's(and father's hopefully) job well done. :wub: :clap:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top