• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local CNN Hero Poll

New posts
I just voted and he had 31% of the votes. Ahead by 2%....this is so exciting. We need to all get on and send this to all our friends. The heroes are all doing a great work, but I just love that he is so young. I remember how zealous I was at that age.......I look back and wish I had done more. You must be over the top proud!!!!

:clap::wave:Kat
 
Up to 33% now!!!:clap::clap:​
 
:wave:
 
I'm behind in reading, but was very glad to see that I could still vote for Aaron! There are only 2 days left for anyone who hasn't. Mermaid, you deserve to be very proud!! What wonderful things your son is doing! :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top