• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local Computer Repair, Virus Removal, and Optimization.

New posts

TonyM

Beach Crab
My name is Tony and I'm a long time local of the Daughettes subdivision. I offer computer repair services at great prices and can set your computer up to run like new or better. Below are some of the things I can do for you:

-- Computer Repair (boot failures, crashes, and more)
-- Virus Removal
-- Hardware Problem Diagnosing & Upgrades
-- Windows Optimization (speed up your system like new or even better!)

I can also do other things I may have not listed - if you have a specialty request please do not hesitate to ask.
I offer pickups from Seagrove to Sandestin for $10 ($5 pickup, $5 return).

If you need your computer repaired or touched up by a friendly and local tech, send me a message or shoot me a call at (850) 635-4055
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top