• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local handyman needed in Seagrove

New posts

CTJake

Beach Comber
Does anyone have a local handyman that they can recommend in the Seagrove area? I have a drawer that I need fixed. The job should take less than 20 or 30 min so it isn't worth it for my guy that lives an hour away to travel so far. I would appreciate any recommendations for reliable, good, fair handyman in the local area.

Thanks
 
We have a guy in seacrest who lives near Destin he is here right now so if it is quick it could be done on his way.
Chuck McMillan 850-200-7674
He has been vetted by our assn.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top