• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local High School

New posts

Bricktop

Beach Comber
Can anyone please tell me the closest high school to Rosemary Beach? Also, do you know which high school in the area has the best marching band? Thanks!
 
Students in Rosemary should go to South Walton High, but I think they are actually just a smidge closer to Arnold High School in Panama City Beach.

I like South Walton's band. They are fairly small but have a good sound.

To me, the best band in the area is Niceville's. But then again I haven't heard them all.
 
What SN said.

Niceville marched in the Rose Parade this year. (And you don't want to know how much citrus fruit I got stuck buying from coworkers this year to help pay for that.)
 
SN would know best...glad she chimed in. I do not know anything about the bands in the area. I do know that SWHS has a good reputation, although small (which I like).
 
Maybe someone could advise then

I am thinking about getting a marching band to play in front of my "future wife" and I as we walk to the reception from the ceremony in Rosemary. I know its weird, but think it could be really neat. Would only be a few minutes worth of playing. Is this even possible?
 
I am thinking about getting a marching band to play in front of my "future wife" and I as we walk to the reception from the ceremony in Rosemary. I know its weird, but think it could be really neat. Would only be a few minutes worth of playing. Is this even possible?
:D sound unique! What do you want them to play? When is the wedding? I wish I knew who you could talk to about this.....come on SoWallers...help this guy out! :wave:
 
Its going to be my surprise present to my wife if I can work it out. August 16th. I am an Ole Miss grad, and she a Gator (I know, I know). Was thinking we could do some alma mater stuff. Let me know if anyone could help. Much appreciated!
 
I am thinking about getting a marching band to play in front of my "future wife" and I as we walk to the reception from the ceremony in Rosemary. I know its weird, but think it could be really neat. Would only be a few minutes worth of playing. Is this even possible?

Maybe 30ABandMan could send you in the right direction.
 
I'm sure for the right donation either SWHS or Arnold High School bands would be happy to show up. You might want to contact both band directors to make sure they won't be at some sort of band camp or retreat.

Don't scare the poor guy and leave the band camp references to a minimum.

:welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top