• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Locksmith for Seagrove area

New posts

Wastin Away

Beach Lover
Does anyone know of a good locksmith that will come out on Saturday and rekey some locks for me? I am in the Seagrove area.
 
I don't have their number handy, but they are in the phone book and service this area. --
A to Z Locksmiths. I've personally used them before and thought they were very timely and reasonably priced. I believe they operate out of Ft Walton, but have local trucks working this area. When I used them, I had locked myself out of my house, 6:00pm on a Sunday in the summer. I knew it would take at least four hours for them to get to me. I was so wrong. In about twenty minutes, they rolled up, unlocked my door, were paid, and were gone within thirty minutes from when I phoned. I was shockingly impressed.
 
Yep, A to Z has helped me in a pinch too. A Friday night at like 9pm... we had locked ourselves out of the house and car. They were there in under 30 minutes.
 
A to Z was great! Our friends took our car keys (the only set) home with them. A to Z was at our house within 1 1/2 hours & re-keyed the lock.
 
Another vote for A to Z. They were very helpful after hours once. :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top