• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

long term for rent available

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
two beds/one bath coming available in SoWal very soon. Mack Bayou area (north of Hwy 98/ road is next to new hospital), close to beaches and Sandestin. Not positive of rent at this time, but probably around $1200 per month. Pet friendly with additional non-refundable deposit. Fenced back yard for dog. Fairly quiet area.

Contact me by private message for contact number and name.
 
Is this available? I'm moving in 2 weeks for a job in Seaside. Is it close to Seaside? I'll be in town on Wed. through Sun. searching for a place.
 
Sorry, Annie, I thought I had closed this thread out. This rental home has been rented. There are several rentals around here, priced in the $1200/mo range. You may get lucky and find a small house or carriage house in the $800/mo range. If I see anything, I will post it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top