• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Long Term Rental Needed Studio, 1 or 2 Br

New posts

Chrissy

Beach Comber
Hi all!! Looks like my business trip will be becoming a permanent vacation. I will be looking for a rental unit within an easy commute to the Sacred Heart Hospital area. I am a single parent of a wonderful 2 year old and am hoping to keep the rent under 900 per month. I will be in town on business April 3 and 4 to see available rentals with the possibility of renting begining either May or June and will most likely want to secure the rental while I am in town in April. We are a very quiet family and my significant other lives in Maui so there will be no live-in boyfriends, parties, etc. Pet free would be preferred as we are allergic. I have references in the state of Florida as well as the state I am living in currently. This will be a long term rental 1+ years. Thank you for all replies and leads as I am finding the local newspapers are difficult to navigate online. Take care.
 
Chrissy, if my condo was available for long-term, you know I would love to rent to someone who'd take care of it as well as you. Good luck! And welcome back to the beach. :clap_1:
 
there is a studio in Seacreast Beach for $850 or so a month. it is a very nice area. Just look online at nwf daily news in the classifieds.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top