Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
Is she a vegan?she is about as sweet as they come. Great artist, great person... go introduce yourself after the first and welcome her to the neighborhood.
If not, I can bake her a pie.Is she a vegan?she is about as sweet as they come. Great artist, great person... go introduce yourself after the first and welcome her to the neighborhood.
If not, I can bake her a pie.Is she a vegan?If not, I can bake her a pie.
Holy cow! At first glance I thought you asked if she was a virgin:shock:
I am not sure if she is a vegan or a virgin.... I have met one of her children soooo I am just guessing she is a not a vegan!Holy cow! At first glance I thought you asked if she was a virgin:shock:
Lenscrafters has a special going on right now.Just wait tuntil he starts filling out prescriptions with the big fancy words.Lenscrafters has a special going on right now.
Just wait tuntil he starts filling out prescriptions with the big fancy words.:funn:
