• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Longleaf Greenway trail...

New posts

Will B

Moderator
Anybody know how long the west side of the Longleaf Greenway trail between 83 and Satinwood Dr in SRB is going to be closed? When I was down last week, I went for my normal trail run and found it closed due to logging.
 
Cool. I'm still waiting for the trail to open east at 395. It's been closed since April or so... The trail is still open from 395 to 283, and from 283 to 83. I bike these sections all the time. Didn't know it was closed from 83 west. Bummer.
 
Cool. I'm still waiting for the trail to open east at 395. It's been closed since April or so... The trail is still open from 395 to 283, and from 283 to 83. I bike these sections all the time. Didn't know it was closed from 83 west. Bummer.

You can access those trails (the Eastern Lake Trail from 395 and to the East) from the Cassine Trail in Seagrove and an unmarked trailhead across the street from Clay Nursery & Landscaping. I ran those trails in March, April, June and July and didn't see any closure signs on that end.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top