• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Look Out World! Here Comes Freeport!

New posts
I love Freeport! If it watn't for Freeport I'd have to drive through Pantymaw City or Destin to get in and outta here.
 
And by Freeport coming I mean the orgasmic splendor of franchises, strip malls, and homogenized American anywhere. :confused:

The capitalist racetrack between the bridge and I10 goes vroom vroom vroom!

Waffle House, McDonalds and Dairy Queen starting their engines.

Any guesses on how long before we see a store which sells nothing but socks? A subdivision with a lazy river? Holiday Inn Express? Mercedes or Lexus Dealer? The world's largest outlet mall? New Jin Jin 331?
Hate Jin Jin SOWAL needs real takeout Chinese...please...
 
They need a whole string of restaurants serving Chinese food because 10 minutes after you're done eating, you're hungry again.
 
We moved to Freeport at the beginning of this year. We still own our property in So Wal. I sure am love`n the quietness of Freeport verses the over crowdedness of So Wal. Probably helps we bought on the river, not to many places available. As of now, I`ll take Freeport over SoWal.
 
I like Sowal, Seaside, Grayton, gulf plce, Rosemary, all of it.. It will always be beautiful, and above all you have lots to do within walking or biking distance. It will never be too loud, crowded, busy, or congested for me. I would be bored out of my mind living in Freeport.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top