• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Looking for a 2-3 bedroom long term

New posts

Allent6

Beach Crab
So I moved to the area site unseen and made the HUGE mistake of renting from Terramar. I don’t need a place until end of September first of October but I figured I should try to get the ball rolling so I am not stuck in this place another year!

I’m looking for at least a 2 bedroom and must accept large dogs. I have one 100# couch potato old lady bulldog and my boyfriend and I. I can provide references from prior rentals about her if she is a concern but she is safer than a toddler in your rental that’s for sure!

please let me know if you will have anything that will be coming available from even beginning of September!
 

Attachments

  • 9C6B87E6-1ED3-4E3B-A5BB-157530F63F30.jpeg
    9C6B87E6-1ED3-4E3B-A5BB-157530F63F30.jpeg
    464.2 KB · Views: 195
  • A0258FC8-A626-415D-A989-A7FA009B22AE.jpeg
    A0258FC8-A626-415D-A989-A7FA009B22AE.jpeg
    381.8 KB · Views: 179
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top