• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Looking for a 2 bedroom Katrina Cottage

New posts

Kelley R

Beach Crab
I am looking for a 2 bedroom Katrina cottage. It would be relocated to our lot in Walton County. Any leads would be appreciated.
 
Thank you for the information but I am specifically looking for a Katrina cottage. I currently have a 3 bedroom Katrina and want to add to it.
 
Thank you for the information but I am specifically looking for a Katrina cottage. I currently have a 3 bedroom Katrina and want to add to it.

Again, Clayton homes can help you. You'll just have to get over the fact that, call it what you want, if it rolled to the site it's a trailer.
 
Yes, almost bought one until the land fell through. For the price I feel it's a quality price and the customer service is over the top.
Did you get as far as delivery and setup fees? I'm curious what they run and if it includes all permits and hookups to electric, water, sewer, etc. Thanks!
 
Did you get as far as delivery and setup fees? I'm curious what they run and if it includes all permits and hookups to electric, water, sewer, etc. Thanks!

It covered everything but clearing the lot, if necessary. I don't remember the fees, but they were very reasonable for setup and delivery.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top