• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Looking for a Church

New posts
Does anyone know of any Church services that are offered in the evenings?I'm new to the area. Either Sunday night (preferable) or a midweek? I'm looking for a Christian based church that's contemporary. Unfortunately, I work Sunday mornings. Anywhere between Panama City and Grayton would be great! Thanks
 
Destiny Worship Center is based in Miramar Beach but has a campus on Panama City Beach. I do not go there and have never attended one of their services but have many friends who attend both the Miramar Beach church and their Freeport campus. Non-denominational and have an active mission program.
I would love to recommend my church, Point Washington United Methodist, but we do not have worship on Sunday night or mid-week.
 
Hi Mary-Elyse,

I go to Destiny Worship Center (Miramar Beach Campus) and it is an amazing Bible-based, Christ-centered church. I am a small group leader and an adult youth leader there. Although they do not have a Sunday evening service, they do have a 6:00 Saturday evening contemporary service. In fact, they have a lovely free dinner,beginning about 5:00, for all who attend the Saturday evening service. You wil feel so welcome at DWC and if you join a small group, you'll make friends fast, just as I did after I moved here from GA 2 years ago!

If you try DWC, you will not be sorry!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top