• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a local photographer

New posts

Indigo Jill

Beach Fanatic
I need a photo for business purposes (very simple photo - nothing fancy - and only need a digital file, not a print) and was looking for a local photographer who wants to trade services - I will give free banner advertising on my blog in exchange for your services.

Please email me at jill@sowalscene.com if you are interested. Thanks!
 
I need a photo for business purposes (very simple photo - nothing fancy - and only need a digital file, not a print) and was looking for a local photographer who wants to trade services - I will give free banner advertising on my blog in exchange for your services.

Please email me at jill@sowalscene.com if you are interested. Thanks!

Hey! Sent you a pm and an email about a new, budding local photographer.

Hope all is well with you!
 
I need a photo for business purposes (very simple photo - nothing fancy - and only need a digital file, not a print) and was looking for a local photographer who wants to trade services - I will give free banner advertising on my blog in exchange for your services.

Please email me at jill@sowalscene.com if you are interested. Thanks!

My youngest sister is just getting started and would love to trade. She is really good! Her name is Amber. Here is her web info.

www.mag-photography.com
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top