• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a local violin teacher

New posts

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
I'm in need of a local violin teacher for a 12-yr-old beginner. Local would mean anywhere from Panama City to the Destin Bridge. We are on the East End of 30-A.
 
I play the violin, took private lessons in Pensacola, and played in the Pensacola Symphony. I don't know if I'm a teacher though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top