• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a long term rental

New posts

berryj

Beach Crab
I need at least a two bed/two bath for my brother and myself. We are living in DeFuniak Springs at the present and my brother commutes to Panama City.
 
Call 267-1742 or 585-5733 for Carl. He has a 2 bed 2 bath end unit at Herons Watch(next to Old Florida Fish house)
 
I have a two bedroom in Blue Mountain but it won't be available until August 1
for $1200/month.

I have a 3 bedroom now. It rents for $1300/month in Seagrove.

Rita
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top