• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a long term rental

New posts

dsuttles

Beach Comber
I am looking for a long time rental for 2 people with 2 bedrooms or even three. We need this to be in the area of South Walton, Destin, or even on the island. Freeport and Niceville are even a possible choice but we would rather be on the beach. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Oh and I also have a dog.
 
2 bedroom 2 bath in Herons Watch(by Old Florida Fish House) $850.00 a month. You can have a small dog. Call Carl 850-267-1691 or 850-585-5733.
 
If you're interested there is an AMAZING rental I have seen- but I need people to help me fill the place... you interested in one more roommate?

If so go look at the house I am talking about-
MLS# 461522

-Laura
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top