• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a occational evening babysitter.

New posts

mommy2three

Beach Crab
Hello, I am looking for a nice, respossible, trustworthy, kid loving person to give me and the hubby the occational break that we need. I live in Valparaiso. My kids are 11 months, 4 and 6 years old. I would like some one who has thier own transportation ideally. This Friday is my husbands 30th birthday. We want to go out to a dinner and a movie. Let me know your qualifications if interested. Thank you.

Shannon
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top