• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a place in Sept.!!!!!!

New posts

Judi

Beach Comber
Looking for a place in Sept.!!!!!!
I am interested in being on the beach for 4 nights and am seeking a place that is in need of a top-to-bottom cleaning in exchange for rent. Maybe you own a home that would be available in Sept. (my dates are flexible) and it would be a good time for your home to get an over-all cleaning. I know your cleaning services are good but they can only do so much when they're in a hurry to complete the job for the next renter. I will do windows, base boards, ceiling fans, vacuum furniture, etc., etc. I'm not there to vacation, I want to look at a view pieces of property and meet with a couple of bankers and this is one way I can do it within my budget. I will be happy to give references and please check my profile on SoWAL's site.
__________________
beachwannabe
 
Last edited:
anybody familiar w/camp creek lakefront rental called "Aqua Vista"? what is proximity to gulf, what is address?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top