• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a rental with an elevator.

New posts

Paige

Beach Lover
Already know about Azure Leisure and A Point of View. Needs to sleep 12 or more.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Paige, I asked about renting this house at Christmas time for my family (it was already booked :( ). It has an elevator, though it sleeps less than what you want. It's located on the south side of 30-A near the intersection where Seagrove Village Market is. San Juan Street, I think, though I'm not sure exactly. It's not far from our condo and we walk past it all the time. It looks lovely. My only concern would be that it's right on 30-A and road noise might be an issue--most likely you wouldn't be bothered by it if you had the A/C running and the windows closed, but you would hear it if you were lounging by the pool. On the other hand, it's extremely close to the beach and there's no road to cross.

http://www.vrbo.com/79986
 
The gorgeous beachfront home in Seaside just to the right (as you're facing the beach) of the ugly blue-boat walkover has an elevator. I don't know who the new owners rent through. I tried the Seaside website, but every time I've ever searched for something on that site, I always get an error, like "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14' Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'AND'. /scripts/asp/general.asp, line 37". The Seaside website is VERY buggy,
 
The gorgeous beachfront home in Seaside just to the right (as you're facing the beach) of the ugly blue-boat walkover has an elevator. I don't know who the new owners rent through. I tried the Seaside website, but every time I've ever searched for something on that site, I always get an error, like "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Servererror '80040e14'Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'AND'. /scripts/asp/general.asp, line 37". The Seaside website is VERY buggy,
Everytime I try to view Seaside's website I have to go thru Internet Explorer. It's a little better. (They were supposed to fix this over a year ago, but...)
 
Everytime I try to view Seaside's website I have to go thru Internet Explorer. It's a little better. (They were supposed to fix this over a year ago, but...)
I'm embarrassed to say that I use IE. It's the default browser where I work, so I just deal with it. My daughter thinks I'm a moron for using it. I was using IE when the Microsoft error occurred.
 
I'm embarrassed to say that I use IE. It's the default browser where I work, so I just deal with it. My daughter thinks I'm a moron for using it. I was using IE when the Microsoft error occurred.
Well, Seaside's website needs to be a little more updated anyway. There are more errors with their website than any I have ever used before (I always end up having to call them). Anyway, It's a beautiful site once you can navigate thru the errors and have your patience tested.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top