• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a spa

New posts
I've heard raves about the spa in Rosemary, not sure of the name. I've been to Spa Blue in Grayton...great marketing material got me a gift certificate there, but facility and service are average at best. I won't go again.
 
Serenity by the Sea in Sandestin by the Hilton. It is great. 622-9595
 
I thought the Rosemary Beach spa was ok, at best. The massage was fine, though it seemed there was little effort put into atmosphere (e.g., no candles, scents, etc., in the massage room) and the masseuse seemed pretty distant. Three of us went together and 2 out of the 3 of us felt this way.

The place itself is very nice and the staff that welcomed us was good (though they made a mistake on our reservations and had to scramble to get us a masseuse which could be why the masseuse didn't seem too happy).

As always, that could have been an exception to their regular service. We spent close to $500 there that day (3 massages and we bought some huge bottles of shampoo and body wash because we loved the smell), so it was an expensive exception for us!

So, my plan is to go through 30A over the next year trying out the different spas. I head that Watercolor is very good as is the health place at Blue Mountain Beach. And I'll eventually go back to Rosemary Beach's spa as well to see if it was indeed an exception but I'll try out a few others first.
 
I've had great experiences at Solace - Rosemary Beach's spa. I've been a few times -- as have family and friends. And everyone has been really happy. But I can't wait to hear about your other spa experiences. Please report back!
 
Serinity by the Sea in Sandestin Hilton is my fave.....;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top