• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a structural engineering

New posts

JT

Beach Lover
Hi folks, haven't posted in a long time. My wife and I have now moved down to Santa Rosa and are looking to expand our house. Does anyone know a good reasonable structural engineer we might be able to use to make some plans.
 
Give me a shout, I could possibly help you, I have resources for such engineering
Richard at Swift Construction
850-232-1219
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top