• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a studio on 30-A LTR

New posts

Independent1

Beach Fanatic
Hi I am looking for a studio on 30-A LTR. I am looking to buy a house in the next year and want to save money. I am hardly ever home because I care for the elderly. I'd appreciate anyone who can help or point me in the right direction.:D
 
A friend may have a studio available- she would like to know your age - and whether you're male or female? She's kind of choosy with who she rent to.
Let me know if you'd like - it's a great location.
 
i have a large 3 bdrm condo to share in gulf place. private bath and balconey, washer dryer, big kitchen. rent is 600.00 utilities included. call kindal at 850-278-6575
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top