• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a window washing company

New posts

Chi2GB

Beach Lover
I need the windows on my two story house washed. Can anyone recommend a window washing company in SoWal?
 
Hi, my name is Mark Mastio, and I am the owner and operator of Shoreline- Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, & Dryer Vent Cleaning. I would be greatful for the opportunity to give you a free estimate for the window cleaning services. We are insured and guarantee our work. If you're not satisfied, you owe us no money. Please call 850-835-2548 or shorelinecleaning@embarqmail.com for more information.
Thanks,
Mark
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top