• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for an interior decorator

New posts

serenbe

Beach Comber
We are building a house in SRB and are looking for an interior decorator to help with furnishing. I keep hearing that a decorator will not cost more than doing it yourself d/t discounts and avoiding mistakes. We just love the area and would like to create a special place. A furniture and accessory store with design help would probably work too. Need some insider advice. Thanks.:roll:
 
I built a home in Watersound West beach last year and used Nancy Abood. She furnished & decorated my house from top to bottom and did a fantastic job. I live in Ohio and we coordinated everything long distance. Nancy was great to work with and my house looks amazing. She is the owner of Consign mint & nteriors Boutique in Secreat Beach, which was just voted "The Best in Destin". If you want to take a look at what she created, just google 27 Quarter Moon Lane in Watersound West Beach. There is a you tube video of my home. :)
 
I recommend Cassidy Pickens she was featured in coastal lifestyles magazine and lives in blue mountain. She's the hardest worker I know. Works late into the night if she has to. Turned our home in The Preserve into a showcase yet comfortable. Her number is 850-200-2062. You should at least call and see her work!!
 
Design Services of Florida is AMAZING.. Featured on the front cover of Arkansas Home. They have a design center as well as a retail store in Seagrove.
 
I recommend Cassidy Pickens she was featured in coastal lifestyles magazine and lives in blue mountain. She's the hardest worker I know. Works late into the night if she has to. Turned our home in The Preserve into a showcase yet comfortable. Her number is 850-200-2062. You should at least call and see her work!!

We are going to be renting a house in the Preserve next week. If we can peak in your windows, let me know - kathyg9901@aol.com Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top