• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Attorney to Create LLC

New posts

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Does anyone know of a very good and experienced attorney in SoWal or nearby who could create a simple LLC for my rental business (I have two small cottages that I rent out on 30A)? I'd like to get this done within the next few weeks. Thanks much.
 
Paula you should be able to Google it and do it. I've done it a few times and it's about $100. Unless you've got to retitle assests. Then I'd contact Pleat, Perry and Richie.
 
Thanks, Matt. I know I can do it online, but I want to be sure I'm doing it right and have all bases covered. Thanks for the referral!
 
Jason Havens. There is no one better. I just noticed that he is in Jacksonville now, but used to have offices in Destin. I'm sure he can handle this for you via phone/email/video. Havens, Jason E.
 
Thank you and Thank you! I may go for convenience in Seaside since we're only a few miles away from there. It should be a quick and easy process.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top