• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Auto A/C repair

New posts

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Looks like my A/C needs to be taken care of in a 95 miata. Is there anyone in the area that charges a REASONABLE rate. I am a very reasonable person and most of the time likes to do most things by myself but this is just a little out of my hands.

I can hear the A/C "kick" on but it doesn't get cold AT ALL and I have tried to charge it with some walmart crap and it isn't working.

Thanks
 
I had the Goodyear place on 98 between Sandestin and Destin work on my 91' Miata a couple years back. I was happy with the work and the price. They installed a new compressor and hoses and receiver dryer. The total for parts and labor was around $800. I felt the price was fair considering what they had to do. Good Luck.

I would also recommend beach tech. They just worked on my jeep and did a great job !!!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top